domenica 19 ottobre 2014

Readathon: Mid-event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm reading "The Chronicles of Harris Burdick".



2. How many books have you read so far?

5 (+ a bonus) 


3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?




I still don't know what I'm going to read next, so... I don't know XD It'll depend on what catches my attention in my library when I finish this.
 

 4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nah, it was good. My parents were away so I didn't even have them to bother me. Internet is giving me problems, but it's not really a distraction.


5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

The amount of things I can read when I'm not dicking around :V And I haven't done all the challenges, but the ones I've done were so nice and funny!

Ssele P.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento